Aldığı teşekkür: 16
Şehir: Bursa
Vize Durumu: Henüz Yok
Vize Türü:
Vize Statüsü: -
Cinsiyet: E ♂
Ruh Hali: Belirtilmedi
Burcu: Başak
My sisters boyfriend Aziz, is from afghanistan... they have been together over 2 years, they dont live together but he stays with her often and all the family know him. He has just recently been refused a FLR (O) visa based on his relationship with my siater and human rights (i.e. it is dangerous to return to Afghanistan) we need advice on what they can do?
Aziz was seeking asylum in june 2009 and the UK gave him 1 year dicretionary leave to stay, then in 2011 his asylum claim qas refused. He then had met a girl (nor my sister) abd they were goinf to marry in 2011 abd reapply based on that. However the government came and detained him on the wedding day and ge could not marry. They kept him detained for 1 month but in 2013 grabted gim a visa for 2.5 years.
Due to stresses of the situation and othwr factors he split with the girl in October 2013.
His visa based on this relationship expired in January 2016. By which time he had been now seeing my sister for 2 years so they applied for the FLR (O) visa based on their relationship and human rights, but he had just been refused... can you advise on what to do now... will marriage help prove their relationship or will that make things worst etc.?

Sent from my SM-N7500Q using Tapatalk

Başa Dön

Okunmamış mesajGönderilme zamanı: 07 Ağu 2016 11:51 
Çevrimiçi
Forumvisa4UK - Multi Süper Üye (+5000 Mesaj)
Kullanıcı avatarı

Kayıt: 10 Eyl 2012 23:38
Mesajlar: 10278
Konum: İngiltere
Ettiği teşekkür: 4526
Aldığı teşekkür: 3021
Şehir: Londra
Vize Durumu: Var
Vize Türü: İngiliz Vatandaşı
Ruh Hali: Yorgun
Burcu: Oğlak
Bemrem yazdı:
My sisters boyfriend Aziz, is from afghanistan... they have been together over 2 years, they dont live together but he stays with her often and all the family know him. He has just recently been refused a FLR (O) visa based on his relationship with my siater and human rights (i.e. it is dangerous to return to Afghanistan) we need advice on what they can do?
Aziz was seeking asylum in june 2009 and the UK gave him 1 year dicretionary leave to stay, then in 2011 his asylum claim qas refused. He then had met a girl (nor my sister) abd they were goinf to marry in 2011 abd reapply based on that. However the government came and detained him on the wedding day and ge could not marry. They kept him detained for 1 month but in 2013 grabted gim a visa for 2.5 years.
Due to stresses of the situation and othwr factors he split with the girl in October 2013.
His visa based on this relationship expired in January 2016. By which time he had been now seeing my sister for 2 years so they applied for the FLR (O) visa based on their relationship and human rights, but he had just been refused... can you advise on what to do now... will marriage help prove their relationship or will that make things worst etc.?

First of all lets see and who can apply for flr-o .

Quote - Alıntı:
This form is for the following categories:
• Visitors (except Approved Destination Status & Permitted Paid Engagements visitors)
• UK ancestry
• Domestic worker in a private household
• Domestic worker who is a victim of slavery or human trafficking
• Dependant of a person who has limited leave to enter or remain in the UK other than under
the points based system
• Parent of a Tier 4 (child) student
• Discretionary Leave (DL) where the applicant has previously been granted a period of DL but
has not previously been refused asylum or granted less than four years Exceptional Leave
• Relevant Civilian Employee
• Member of an Armed Forces who is not exempt from immigration control
• A dependant of a member of an armed force (not HM Forces who should complete FLR(AF))
who is exempt from immigration control under the Immigration Act 1971
• Locally engaged staff of a Diplomatic Mission

as far as i know he cant use this form if he wants to get a visa for being partner of her. I believe visa type was wrong.

As they say

Quote - Alıntı:
Do not complete this form if you are applying for leave to remain in one of the following
categories:
Family life as a partner (10 year route)
Family life as a parent (5 year & 10 year routes)
Private life in the UK (10 year route)
Complete application form FLR(FP)

Any chance to see your refusal letter if you can post it here ? (please make sure that not to share your private information here so please dont forget to blot out your name etc)

I believe the right application form is FLR-M

Quote - Alıntı:
you’ve been living together in a relationship for 2 years
You and your partner must intend to continue your relationship after you apply.

The form he used to apply is nothing about family life.... Altough i believe it will be so difficult for him to be succeed after all his troubles with his private applications and gf etc.

It might be slightly different (in positive way) if your sister get married first and then apply.

You really really have to submit a number of documents and pictures to prove that your relationship is geniune.

Also i would advice your sister to work with a strong advicer to prepare her application. By the way they must prove that she lives with him for more than 2 years with utility bills , support letters written by their friends etc. If she cant or she doesnt live with him for 2 years then i would advice your sister to get married and then apply. Because he cant apply as unmarried parter of your sister if their relationship is less than 2 years.

Email : admin@ingiltereforumu.com

Başa Dön

Okunmamış mesajGönderilme zamanı: 07 Ağu 2016 12:25 
Çevrimdışı
Sözcü
Sözcü
Kullanıcı avatarı

Kayıt: 20 Mar 2016 15:04
Mesajlar: 189
Ettiği teşekkür: 1
Vize Türü:
Hi Aziz,

The Home Office have refused your application on the grounds that your relationship is not one that is covered by the rules. As we had previously discussed, the rules provide for a grant of leave in the UK in certain types of relationships. These include married partners, fiancées and partners who have been living together for at least 2 years.

When the Home Office refuse an application, they can decide whether to issue an in-country right of appeal or not. They have opted not to grant an in country right of appeal in your case. This is because it is their position that there is no chance that a judge would make a different decision in relation to your case at an appeal.

As you will see from the attached documents, you no longer have a right to reside in the UK. You can no longer work legally. You are also liable to be detained and removed.

If you would like to discuss your options at this stage, please contact my secretary, Rachel, to make arrangements for an appointment.

The only way to challenge a refusal of this nature is by Judicial Review. Any Judicial Review must be lodged within 3 months of the date of the decision. If this is an avenue you may wish to explore, please contact our office as soon as possible to ensure that this deadline is not missed.

The Home Office have returned the documents submitted to them in support of your application. You can make arrangements to collect these from our office at any time.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Laura

Başa Dön

Okunmamış mesajGönderilme zamanı: 07 Ağu 2016 12:27 
Çevrimdışı
Sözcü
Sözcü
Kullanıcı avatarı

Vize Türü:
This is the letter from their lawyer they do not have the actual letter with them she has it

Başa Dön

Okunmamış mesajGönderilme zamanı: 07 Ağu 2016 12:35 
Çevrimdışı
Sözcü
Sözcü
Kullanıcı avatarı

Vize Türü:
My sister wants to know how they can marry if he is considered illegally in the UK. They have been together for over 2 years but not officially lived together so no proof of that but proof of over 2 years spending time together... pictures etc.

Başa Dön

Okunmamış mesajGönderilme zamanı: 07 Ağu 2016 12:38 
Çevrimiçi
Kullanıcı avatarı

This is not a refusal letter as we can see it is only an email written by his lawyer. I would like to read the refusal letter to see if any help i can offer.

As i said also application form is wrong , also i believe he wasnt living with her at least for 2 years as unmarried partners. Thats also other thing that there is no chance to success.

When will his visa going to expire ? If any time left on his visa , they can get married urgently ( which takes at least 27 days even if they apply today) then submit a new application which can be prepared by professional advicers... At the moment it is already messed enough :/ FLR-O is wrong form as i said it should ve flr-m

Quote - Alıntı:
Switching Into Spouse Visa
A person who is in the UK with leave to remain which was originally granted for period of more than six months and who is married to:

a British Citizen,or
a person with ILR, or
a person with refugee status,or
as a person with humanitarian protection

can apply to switch into spouse visa from inside the UK as long as he meets all the relevant requirements of the Immigration Rules.

An application for switching into spouse visa from inside the UK is submitted to the Home Office by completing application form FLR (M). You can apply for same Day Visa Service for FLR (M) application for switching into spouse visa.

Başa Dön

Okunmamış mesajGönderilme zamanı: 07 Ağu 2016 12:43 
Çevrimiçi
Kullanıcı avatarı

if they cant prove that they were living together there is absolutly no chance to get a visa. Also i can clearly say that her lawyer knew that visa was going to be refused because they were not living together for at least 2 years.

Right for is flr-m and they need to get married before they can apply for...

If he is illegal at the moment he cant apply for a visa in the uk unfortunatly and he has to go back to his homeland to make this application..

And if he is illegal at the moment he may be arrested on the day of their wedding . Cant say will or ill not :/

Başa Dön

Okunmamış mesajGönderilme zamanı: 07 Ağu 2016 13:01 
Çevrimdışı
Sözcü
Sözcü
Kullanıcı avatarı

Vize Türü:
t&a home office in gonderdigi belgeyi seninle nasil paylasabilirim ? Yardimin icin tesekkur ederim.

Başa Dön

Okunmamış mesajGönderilme zamanı: 07 Ağu 2016 13:11 
Çevrimdışı
Sözcü
Sözcü
Kullanıcı avatarı

Vize Türü:
Tesekkur ederim

Bu mesaja eklenen dosyaları görüntülemek için gerekli yetkilere sahip değilsiniz.

En son Bemrem tarafından 07 Ağu 2016 13:29 tarihinde düzenlendi, toplamda 2 kere düzenlendi.

Başa Dön

Okunmamış mesajGönderilme zamanı: 07 Ağu 2016 13:20 
Çevrimiçi
Kullanıcı avatarı

evliliği yaparak ülkesine dönüp oradan başvuru yapmaktan başka şansı yok gibi... yaptığı başvuru bir kere baştan sona hatalı. Evliliği yapamazsa ingiltere dışında evlenip başvuru yapabilir...

Ama alırmı alamaz mı bir şey demek çok zor.

Partneri 18.600 kazanıyor mu ? Dil sertifikası var mı çocuğun ? İlişkiye dair yeterince ellerinde belge var mı ? Bu şartlar altında ülkesinden başvuru yapmalı..

Keşke bu başvuru yapılmadan önce evlenip flrm başvurusu yapsalarmış...artık çok geç

Başa Dön

Eskiden itibaren mesajları göster:  Sırala  
Yeni başlık gönder Başlığa cevap ver  [ 11 mesaj ]  Sayfaya git 1, 2  Sonraki

Tüm zamanlar UTC

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir

Bu foruma yeni başlıklar gönderemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki başlıklara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı düzenleyemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu foruma eklentiler gönderemezsiniz